Leather Baby Walking Shoes for Boys and Girls
As parents, we all know that comfort and quality are most important when it comes to your precious baby’s FIRST PAIR of shoes.
Pediatricians now recommend walking barefoot for developing proper walking patterns, however, walking barefoot outside is dangerous for your little one – broken glass, dirty gum, or slippery spills may harm his little feet. Your bundle of joy will need a pair of baby walking shoes that will mimic very closely walking barefoot, while giving him the protection of a “safety layer”, which will protect those little feet.
Soft leather or cloth sole will not protect your baby’s feet, because sharp objects may go through the texture. Your best bet, as a parent, is a textured rubber sole that will be safe enough for your baby first walking steps. Soles should be extremely thin to allow your child to “feel” below them, however these soles should still be durable.
Here come Pletuko Baby Walking Shoes!
• Top made of soft, non-toxic genuine leather – won’t sweat these little feet
• Textured, flexible, soft rubber sole – slip resistant to avoid falls
• No laces to trip over–easy to wear while providing ultimate support and protection
• Colorful and playful – your walking infant will love having them on
• Meticulously hand-sewn for ultimate durability
• Pediatricians approved and recommended
• Made in Europe- fashionable styles and top quality